Bergamo Brescia Italian Capital of Culture 2023
A project for culture-based development
Client: Comitato Bergamo Brescia 2023
Research team: Stefano Baia Curioni (Scientific supervisor), Sara De Giorgi, Laura Forti, Guido Guerzoni, Ilaria Morganti, Giovanna Prennushi, Micaela Rossi, Federica Rubino
The ASK Research Center proposes itself as a partner of the Bergamo Brescia 2023 Committee by offering design and process support for the realization of Italian Capital of Culture 2023. To this end, a group of expertise has been identified to accompany the two cities in the conception, design and implementation of cultural content and social innovation actions.
The objectives of the proposed intervention are to enable the Management Committee to:
- define the overall structure of the project thematically and strategically so that it can be communicated in its different evolutionary stages to the various national and international urban stakeholders;
- activate the different communities in the area so as to achieve a participatory design process capable of consolidating consensus and participation in the overall cultural operation;
- draft the Italian Capital of Culture Dossier in the manner and timeframe defined by the Ministry of Culture, that is, by January 2022;
- participate in the creation of a team to manage and govern the overall activity of planning and executing the events and related communication;
- support the action of the two municipalities in the effective conduct of project management in its various articulations.